Y2Y Orienteering Development and Training Centre
Men Elite // Women Elite
(No age limit)
Start time : 20:00
Time limit : 3 hours
Men Open // Women Open
(No age limit)
Men Master // Women Master
(Age limit: 40 or above - born in 1979 & before)
Start time : 20:20
Time limit : 2.5 hours
Men Novice // Women Novice
(No age limit)
Start time : 20:40
Time limit : 2 hours
HK$320 (Early bird discount before 1/5)
HK$380 (Register on or after 1/5)
[8km & 5km]
HK$260 (Early bird discount before 1/5)
HK$320 (Register on or after 1/5)
Entry fee includes a race tee, a finisher medal and the catering at the finish point.
Mountain Services 名峰行
Shop 1, 52–56 King's Road, North Point, Hong Kong. (Fortress Hill MTR station exit "A ", turn left walk about 3 minutes)
1. The organizer will look after the baggage for runners.
2. Every runner will get a plastics bag, a baggage tag with his / her bib number and a cable tie. Please place your bag inside the plastic bag and tie the plastic bag tightly with the baggage tag attached before depositing your baggage.
3. Each runner is entitled to bag deposit once and is limited to deposit one bag.
4. Please retrieve your baggage with your number bib.
5. The organizer has the right to refuse depositing valuable items and oversized bags.
6. Competitors deposit their bags at their own risk. Please do not bring any valuables. The organizer is not responsible for any losses.
1. Runners are suggested to wear trail running shoes.
2. Wear a watch to keep time. Better with GPS function for after-race evaluation.
3. Some part of the 6km trail is next to a river with rocky surface. Be mindful of slippery road surface. Runners are suggested to take any necessary precaution measures as per their own need, such as wearing helmet.
4. Vegetation is quite thick in some area. Do lower body protection if needed.
5. You can use a hiking pole but please use it carefully to avoid hurting the others.
6. Strongly recommend runners to bring along a water bottle or bladder and some food.
7. For safety, please bring with a whistle and mobile phone for emergency.
1. Runners must complete the marked course on foot under their own power.
2. Beverages at the Water Points are reserved for runners only.
3. Number bib must be visible at all times on the outside of clothing at the front.
4. If you withdraw from the event, you must inform the race officials at the closest checkpoint.
5. If you need first aid help on the course you should call 53811226 to contact event organizer who will make every effort to retrieve you.
6. Stay on the marked course. Short cuts are strictly prohibited and runners found to be using short cuts will be disqualified.
7. Littering is prohibited. Any participant found littering will incur a time penalty at the organizers’ discretion.
8. Breaking any of the rules may incur a time penalty or disqualification. Any such penalties are at the organizers’ discretion and are final.
9. Ensure your own safety and that of others. Be considerate of other trail and road users at all times. Take great care when crossing or running on roads. If another runner is injured or in distress, please assist. The race organizer will gladly deduct from your finishing time any time spent assisting an injured or distressed fellow runner.
10. Y2Y Orienteering Development and Training Limited has its own public liability insurance. This does not include personal accident of participants. We recommend that you have your own personal accident cover.
11. The organizers reserve the right to make changes to the Event Rules, route and/or other arrangements as they deem appropriate.
1. Organizer will NOT provide headlamp to runners. Runners are responsible for this own illuminating devices. The Organizer reserve the right to reject runners without proper illuminating devices from entering the race.
2. There are 3 Check Points along the trail. If you feel unwell during the race, you should stop racing and seek for help from the nearest Check Point.
3. There will be vehicles passing along Braemar Hill Road. Patrolling will be arranged. Runners please run along the pavement and do NOT cross the road.
4. The course is rocky, uneven, steep and slippery in places. Please be careful.
5. Some part of the 6km trail is next to a river with rocky surface. Be mindful of slippery road surface. Runners are suggested to take any necessary precaution measures as per their own need. Wearing helmet is recommended.
6. Please keep your manners, be careful and avoid bumping into people.
7. Please bring enough food and drink. Bring your own water bottle or bladder to take away water from Water Points.
8. If you need first aid help during the race, you should call 53811226 to contact the Event Organizer who will make every effort to retrieve you.
9. The organizer has purchased Public Liability Insurance for the race. Competitors and their parents participate at their own risk. The organizer undertakes no liabilities to any personal injury. Competitors are recommended to purchase suitable insurance.